Conferences and Workshops
On line Conference, September 9-11, 2020. Opening EcoDep workshop.
As soon as possible we will organise real meetings
- Conferences organised at MIR will work out a dynamic for the group.
One conference will be coorganised with MMB Chair.
- A regular seminar will be organised at IHP, Paris.
- A regular internal workshop will be organised at MIR, Neuville-Cergy.
Master-level lectures will be organised in the Master of Mathematics of CYU
Selected Master students in the project will attend the course.
Items of the course will include:
- Taylor’s laws and self normalised expressions
- Models of population dynamics
- Causality and parcimonious modelling for time series with covariates
- Time series in population dynamics; use of integer valued time series models
- Isotonic models and estimation; application to global warming
- Internships at the master level will be proposed within the project
Internships will be proposed in the various sites associated with the project, including Cergy and the other sites associated with the project.
A company, deeply involved in sustainable development, will support the project Eco-Dep Biotope , biodiversity and ecosystem specialists. We plan to collaborate with this company on questions such as the problem of avoiding that bats suffer too much from the rotation of the blades of wind turbines; for this it will be necessary to optimize their operating hours while sparing this protected species.
2 two-years Postdocs are planned. Applications to a Postdoc position opens on July 1st, for the period: October 1st 2020-2022