SEMINAR: Tuesday/Wednesdays 16:00 Paris time
Recorded on Youtube
In order to attend the seminar check out the zoom sessions, please connect before the seminar: SCHEDULED ZOOM SESSIONS
- November 18, 2020, 16:00, Marc Lavielle (Inria & CMAP, Ecole Polytechnique) Modelling the COVID 19 pandemic requires a model... but also data!
- November 25, 2020, 16:00, Félix Cheysson (Agro-Paristech Paris) Properties of Hawkes processes.
- December 2, 2020, 16:00, Rolando Rebolledo (University of Valparaiso) Open-system approach to ecological networks.
- January 6, 2021, 16:00, Yahia Sahli (ISFA, Lyon) Dynamic Taylor's law.
The Seminar will be organized through Zoom during the pandemic : and as soon as possible... we will organise real meetings:
- Regular seminar at IHP, Paris.
- Regular internal workshop at MIR, Neuville-Cergy.
More information may be found here: Abstracts.
Yearly conferences will be organised at
to work out a dynamic for the group.
Those meetings will also welcome speakers and researchers exterior to this project.
One conference will be organised jointly with MMB Chair.
- December 2-4, 2020: TIES 2020 Virtual Conference: Frontiers in Statistics, Epidemiology and the Environment.
Past events :
- Online Conference, September 9-11, 2020:
Opening EcoDep workshop (talks are online on Youtube).
- CIRM Workshop, September 14-18, 2020:
New Results on Time Series and their Statistical Applications.
CYU Lectures, and
Other related series of lectures :
- Columbia : Evolutionary processes and patterns of biodiversity.
- dataforgood : Climate Lessons.
Report also to: Ecodep Links.