Please connect by using Zoom Calendar, click on the event of interest to obtain the corresponding Zoom link.
SEMINAR: Wednesdays 14:00 Paris time
Recorded on Youtube
In order to attend the seminar check out the zoom sessions, please connect before the seminar: SCHEDULED ZOOM SESSIONS
More information may be found here: Abstracts.
The Seminar will be organized through Zoom during the pandemic : and as soon as possible... we will organise real meetings:
- Regular seminar at IHP, Paris.
- Regular internal workshop at MIR, Neuville-Cergy.
Yearly conferences will be organised at
to work out a dynamic for the group.
Those meetings will also welcome speakers and researchers exterior to this project.
One conference will be organised jointly with MMB Chair.
Past events :
- Online Conference, September 9-11, 2020:
Opening EcoDep workshop (talks are online on Youtube).
- CIRM Workshop, September 14-18, 2020:
New Results on Time Series and their Statistical Applications.
- December 2-4, 2020: TIES 2020 Virtual Conference: Frontiers in Statistics, Epidemiology and the Environment.
- 28 June - 2 July 2021, 5th Workshop on Probability and Evolution, HYBRID CONFERENCE at CIRM.
- 2021 ECODEP Conference: September 15-17, 2021, at MIR, Neuville-Cergy.
CYU Lectures, and
Other related series of lectures :
- Columbia : Evolutionary processes and patterns of biodiversity.
- dataforgood : Climate Lessons.
Report also to: Ecodep Links.